Training for use of R290 in refrigerant system
Epta APAC: Pioneering the Green Revolution!
A full-day course to maintain the R290 refrigerant system has recently been completed by bringing together technicians from all over the country at our state-of-the-art facility, hosted by IARP Services Bangkok on Monday 13th November 2023.
Participants were guided through an in-depth exploration of the following core areas:
- Understanding the basics of natural R290 propane gas as a refrigerant.
- Introducing our new range of propane R290 products
- Safety protocols and best practices of propane R290
- Service and maintenance for R290 systems
- Revolutionary technology: Lokring Instead of Welding and Brazing
“Great to see our team today, the feedback was really positive with an excellent course. Our company emphasizes the need for continuous learning and upskilling to ensure that technicians remain at the forefront of industry advancements.” says Alessandro Bruno, APAC F&B Commercial Manager.